I need help..
What will you do?...
What will you do, if you're in LOVE with your best friend?
What will you do, if you know your best friend love you too but his 'love' towards you is different from your 'love' towards him/her?
What will you do, if your best friend here said that he/she love you too?- is it the same 'love' that you feel?
What will you do, if you know that he/she love you, but he/she have someone special already?- one sided love huh?....
What will you do/say, when he/she need your help with his/her relationship?
What will you do, if you already know that the chance for both of you to be together is like, below 10% only?-actually because of few things, yes, it is less then 10%~
What will you do, if you know your best friend love you too but his 'love' towards you is different from your 'love' towards him/her?
What will you do, if your best friend here said that he/she love you too?- is it the same 'love' that you feel?
What will you do, if you know that he/she love you, but he/she have someone special already?- one sided love huh?....
What will you do/say, when he/she need your help with his/her relationship?
What will you do, if you already know that the chance for both of you to be together is like, below 10% only?-actually because of few things, yes, it is less then 10%~
What will you do?
Actually its more like,
What should I do???...
Should I just give up on my feeling and just continue to be his best friend?
Should I tell him that I love him more than a best friend should?
Should I tell him that I really want him to love me too?
Should I?
Didn't I sound.. selfish?
Should I tell him that I love him more than a best friend should?
Should I tell him that I really want him to love me too?
Should I?
Didn't I sound.. selfish?
Hahaha~ I makes things sound more complicated than it is~
Peace out~ ^.~v
<3, Aii~

If I were you...I would tell him exactly how you feel. You never know, he may feel the same way after all. Right? Maybe it's something that is hard for him to say since he is in a relationship and is not the kind of person to hurt or try to hurt someone else on purpose? I have no clue, I'm just guessing ;)
ReplyDelete....
ReplyDeleteummmm~
idk..