Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday party~

Hye! Assalamualaikum! =3

So today I went to my beloved best friend party, which is Shalizanis~ =3
Wahhh~ Happy Birthday my beloved friend!
I love you! Muaahhzz!~ <3

I want birthday party, wishes, and present too!
[Never have 1 before~]
They just dont know when is my birthday~~~~
And maybe because I never had a party, so yeah, my birthday is not really important actually~
Huuu~ T^T


Yeah! Today Im wearing some make up! Haha!
Never have a chance to wear it before!
I was like.. U.U I want to wear it! And I did.. LOL!
Well, my picture before I go to the party :
[Yes I edit it.. Just a little editing with the light thingy]~



P/S: ya its the same picture that I showed to you before, hubby~ =x

DX
Uhhh! Noooo! I realize that Ive become..
Fat!! T^T
seriously~ chubby~~~~~~~~~

Im short and kinda fat..=.=
LOL!

My height?
Its like.. ummm~ 153Cm or something?
=.= Ya Im serious~

Weight? DX No need to know..

Wait.. What am I talking about actually?

O_o

Who cares~ Because I dont think there is anyone who will seriously read my blog~
Is it? +_+


Im tired..
Nyte!~


Peace out! ~.^v

<3, Aii~

1 comment:

  1. Hello beloved Wifey. Have I told you that physical appearance does not mean the whole world to me? So when I do finally get to see you in real life I hope to make you my wife so we can have an Epic Life together. Thanks for everything. I love you. :3

    ReplyDelete