Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Questions~
Here's a few questions from internet and answers from me~
Ya~ Im bored~ You can tell..XD
Q1 : 3 names in your message inbox-
1] Jason
2] Shalizanis
3] Maksu [aunt]
Q2 : Your Ringtone-
-Blame it On Me the Pop~
Q3 : What u did at 12 last night?-
Watching One Piece with my sister.. LOL~ I can feel that she start to become OP addict like me~ =3
Q4 : Who was the last person you went out with? Where?-
My mama, abah [dad], Rfie [lil brother], Makngah [Aunt]-
To the bus terminal- send my Aunt there~
Q5 : The colour of the T-shirt you're wearing now-
Gold~
Q6 : The last thing u did.-
Stalking my hubby pictures,- but it seems that he dont even put his picture on the Facebook.. T^T
Q7 : 3 of your everyday favorite items.-
1] Laptop
2] Handphone
3] Kain batik! -err-
Q8 : The color of your bedroom.-
~ Blue!! >I really want it to be the sky blue, and the things inside my bedroom is pink.. but oh well.. T^T
Q9 : How much money in your wallet now..-
Err... I dont have any wallet.. >.>
Q10 : How's life?
~Simple..
Q11 : Your favorite song..
> Kini tinggal kenangan,
> Renai circulation,
> Sen no Yoru wo koete,
> Kimi ni todoke,
> Much more but..=.= cant really remember at the moment~
Q12 : What will you do next week?
- My daily routine~
Q13 : When was the last time you saw your mum
- 3 hours ago~ Now everyone already asleep la~
Q14 : Where is she now?-
-On her bed with her hubby[my dad duh!] and Qilah..
Q15 : When was the last time you talked to your parent?
- Before they went to bed..^^
Q16 : Who is the last person that talked with you last night..
-My sister..
Q17 : Where did you have dinner last night-
-At my home~
Q18 : The last surprise you got-
............ Is it birthday surprise or what?
Dont think Ive got any..
-emotional-
Q19 : Last thing you borrowed from your friend-
VCD's from Salina..
Q20 : Who is your bf/gr or husband/wife?-
-Boy Friends? ~ .... ... Emm.. who? ~.~ [I dont really be friends with the guys]
-Girl Friends? ~Emmm.. 'FRIENDS' means lot to me.. So I will just put one name, its Nadira [may she rest in peace]...
-Husband ~ Secret <3 [love you!] -
Wife ~ Im straight thanks~ LOL!
Q21 : What do you feel now?-
- Want to be loved~
Q22 : Wanna share with who?-
- My beloved~
Q23 : Who knows your secret?-
-My mama, my sis, and few of my girl friends~
Q24 : They keep your secret??-
-Sometimes... :O
Q25 : Are you angry with someone?
-No, not really..
Q26 : What do you order at McD
- Ice cream =3
Q27 : The last time you feel so sad..
-Last night~ >.<
ya~~~~~~~ Byez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, how did you "fall in love" with your hubby? Was it all of a sudden? I think it built up over time for him and maybe...idk? I bet you that he loves you a lot and not just in the bestie was either :)
ReplyDeleteTo Jay;
ReplyDeleteummmm... how did I fall in love with my hubby?
I dont really know how either..
but I think its his fault I fall in love with him...
>.<
Well, how did things work out? Did you tell him? Did he tell you how much he loved you and wanted to be with you but the distance is what is stopping him? :o Hope you can be happy with him in the future, you seem like a great woman to have 6+ babies with him. HE would be HAPPY
ReplyDelete6+?!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAAH!
=x
ho yeah. i'm stalking u thru my twitter. xDDD
ReplyDelete