Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diary~

Hye! Assalamualaikum! [Peace to be upon you]~

So, yesterday I keep thinking about my cute little diary~
Yes! I have a diary!
And its pink! Huhuhuhuhu~

Its been quite a long time since I write something in it~
Umm.. Actually Im not a person who will write in my diary every single day.
Just when I have 'mood' to write something secret, I will~

So, why do I keep a diary?
Before, I dont have any,
Because all of my secret, I will tell my late best friend, Deiyra~
But now shes gone, forever,
and I dont have anyone to share something with.

So, I decide to write diary.
Actually, I like it.
I like to read what I wrote before.
What happen to me in the past,
What do I feel at that time.

Sometimes I smiled alone, reading it..
Sometimes I cried~
Sometimes I feel so embarrassed and shy reading my own thoughts~

And when I read it, I will said to myself,
"Oh my, What are you thinking at that time?"

Hahahah!
Its fun!

I love my diary~

Peace Out! ~.^v

<3,Aii~


No comments:

Post a Comment