Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ohh! Happy happy birthday!~



Thanks to Jason for being the first person who wish me my birthday!

Thanks to MY BELOVED AND ONLY MAMA!
Thanks to Abah!
Thanks to my family!

Thanks to my friends too!
Especially they who on Facebook!

Actually thanks to Facebook for 'announcing' my birthday~
Facebook makes me.... feel my existence.. ??

Hahaha! Hows that? ;p

Emm~ Thinking of getting something for my birthday~


You should know how Im really going crazy with Vivaz! DX
But its too expensive! And made me think, instead of buying that [which like never], better if I buy new laptop, so that I can do my assignment at Uni later, smoothly.. XD
Well maybe not~.. =.=

Actually another phone caught my eyes, which is Sony Ericsson C905.. because I think its awesome [8 mega pixel duh! same as Vivaz!] And it way more cheaper than Vivaz! Like, RM880 something.. [Wait.. Still expensive.. =.= ] Ill try to.. be rational with my money from now on, to buy new phone for me!! Ya!! [Its to late for my birthday present for myself but who damn cares?!!]

I saw it a few days ago with Mama~ When we went out together to buy my new number~
[Ohh! Forgot to say, I have new number! U.O.X!~]

;p

Emmm~ Something for my birthday huh?
Well maybe Ill just make my self a cup of hot milk!

Hahahaha!

I love myself! So much!!

Aii~

2 comments: