Hye!
So, this is what happen to me today~
One of my best friend, texts me~
Yea she have a boyfriend~
And she is so cute and so nice!
Which means, many guy likes her~ ;p
And I kinda found out that, his boyfriend is.. Emm.. how can I say this?
I know he really love her.. But he always say to her that if he find out that someone [guys] approaching her, that guy gonna be a 'dead meat'..
And he even ask for her e-mail and her Myspace password!
Over protective?
Over take control?
Its like, he dont even trust my friend!
And the new story is, he add me and her at Facebook..
I approve his friend request, but my friend? She's afraid..
Yes she love him very much and 'maybe' vice versa~ [ Oh my! Im a bad friend! but I dont trust guys! T___T ]
But she is afraid that she cant even be a friends with guys~
She afraid that any guys that try to be close to her going to get hurt someday~
Love? Trust?
Its related to each other..
But me?
Its hard to trust guys..
Because of that, what about love?
I dont know...
Maybe Im just running away because Im afraid of getting hurt by trusting someone so much~
Yea~ Im trying so hard right now~ Someone can tell and know that..
What should I do and say to her?!
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hmm, he's going a bit overboard? :o idk...
ReplyDeleteWhat does she think?
ReplyDelete