So Im back! [well actually Im already at home yesterday..=.= but hey! who cares! XD]
A lot of things happened~ And I dont know why, but this 'Wedding Trip' stuff have turned into 'Amazing Race' XD~
Yup! AMAZING RACE! XD =.=" [I dont think its like amazing race but oh well.. It already made me think like that.XD]
The convoy including like 5 to 10 cars~
Seriously, from 12:00AM, 1 car hit the huge wall thing, [I dont know what it called] and crashed the car's bumper, after one hour convoy, another car 's windows broke into pieces, then like at 4:00AM, the car that Ive been in have a problem with the break and the tire cant move properly, and! the gold bracelet for the bride is missing!! [No its not missing, just they forgot to bring it] O_o
OMG! its just a convoy to go to the bride[girl] house!! :O
But yeah, its fun!^^ At least not boring plain story~ XD
Tired~
~.^v Peace out!~
<3~ Aii~

No comments:
Post a Comment