Monday, February 22, 2010

Aii is a LAZY girl!~

Heii!!! >.<

My sis, a.k.a Chii-san called me a few hours ago. She want me to give her idea for her 'unfinished last minutes' assignment.. Duh!! MEE?! ~ Aii have no idea.. T^T

And!! She said she forgot to bring along her note book~ [She really need that for her other assignment..]

So she told ME to take her notebook, copy all the thing inside that into Microsoft Words and send it to her through email~ I was like, O_o are you serious??!!

What Im trying to say is, IM LAZY!! T^T and she need its today!! Blehh!~ >.<
Who told you to do your assignment last minutes???!! >.>

Well, with my intelligent brain, [LOL, not really] I took the notebook, scan it, and email it to her.. =.= Weeee! =p

But now I have a problem attaching the notes.. =.=
No matter what, I need to send it! >.<

Solution, here I come! =p

~.^v peace out!~

<3~ Aii~



No comments:

Post a Comment