Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its OK to be SINGLE!~

Heyy~ Assalamualaikum!! ^^

So these few days, I keep saying those words, 'Its OK to be SINGLE'..
Why?? Because its really is TRUE!!

Tell me if Im wrong.. ^^

Well you know Im single but Im still happy!! =p

And to tell the truth, in my whole live I only have 1 real life boyfriend before~ Yup!!
Errr~ [shhh] =x

I dont have any boyfriend not because nobody want me, but its because I dont want to burden myself~ Having a boyfriend need huge cooperation and trustworthy..

But my problem is, I dont really trust guys~ Yup.. >.>

AND!! I have lots of experience before trying to makes my friends feel better when they having a problems with their boyfriends.. =.=

I tried not to have a boyfriend because I dont want any problem about this "LOVE" thingy..
But I realize that I cant run away from it no matter what...>.<

I mean, I can just ignore my friends when they come crying beside me.. But Im not THAT evil to do that.. I dont wanna see my friends sad~

But Im kinda happy they look for me when they having problems.. At least they dont just forgot about me~ Right? ^^

And I realize that theres a few person I know, they cant live without a partner.. Without a boyfriend or girlfriend.. Why is that? They feel lost.. They feel that their life not complete without a partner..

We cant blame them.. Not every person feel the same about this kind of thing..

They just need to always think positive.. Not just them, but all of us need to~

To me, LOVE, is not something that we need to search for it.. " I wanna search for my love " ..
Nope.. not like that..

Because we cant push ourself to find it.. Maybe our love just right in front of our eyes.. But we cant see it at the moment.. Who knows?~

And what the most important thing is, Love yourself, love your family, and love your friends~
Then after that maybe you can find your true love~ ^^

So, its ok to be single, we can be happy along with our family and friends~ =3

~.^v peace out!!~

<3~aii~

No comments:

Post a Comment