
Morning! I wake up a little bit early today~
[You can see how little it is.. I used to wake up at 4.30A.M or 5A.M to 6A.M when Im still a high school student.. =.="]
WHAT HAPPEN TO ME?!! @.@
Huhuhu~
Emmmm~
I keep posting random things like songs, random pictures and so on~ =.="
Actually I want to post something more than that~
Something that happen in my everyday life..
Because this is my blog and I really love my blog!~
BUT!
Actually nothing really happen because Im just in my room all day long with my laptop~
@.@
How could something 'interesting' going to happen in my life?!
=x
BUT! [again],
Soon I will experience a 'new life as a University student - plus far away from home' thingy,
so I think at least theres something that going to happen and I will have something 'interesting' to write about~
^__^
So for now, I will keep my randomness and have fun with it! ;P
[Actually I will keep them forever because I like being random~]
Hahaha!
Ma ikka~ DX
Quote :
"Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart."
L.O.V.E, Aii~

No comments:
Post a Comment