Monday, May 3, 2010

Location + ....~

Assalamualaikum~

So, I got UiTM Alor Gajah, Malacca!

FAR! O_o

4 and half hours drive!

Ill go there this 26 June, 2010~

I cant wait to go!

Hope everything will be just fine~

Will I miss everyone?

Of course I will...

Emmm~

Hope the internet line there is good!

[Hahaha! Internet huh? =.=" Of all things that I want to say]~

....

Im a little bit.. Upset today..
Sad, Not happy...

Why? Am I a good friend enough?
I.. Im sad to see my friends hurt..

I wish at least I can give them a hand~

But...

Umm.. I dont know~.....

I dont think I should write this here..


And yeah!! PHONE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

T^T

Aii~

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that it is right for you to express yourself in your own blog. After all,what if your friend sees this? I think that your friend will be super happy that you are telling the world that you care for them. ;) That's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Jay:
    You think so?
    Umm~ That's right.
    But I dont think they'll read it~
    XD~~~
    But I still care about them even they dont know I am~
    ^^

    <3~

    ReplyDelete