Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Fasting!~ + Night In Glitz~

Assalamualaikum! ;3

First of all, Happy Fasting to all of my beloved family, friends, and to all Muslims!

Tomorrow is the first day of fasting month~

My first time ever fasting; far away from home and family!

I miss you Mama, Abah, Aniesz, Rfie, Piah and Qilah!

>______<

By the way, Im at library right now, trying to Facebooking, but unfortunately, I cant even login into FB!! T______T

Its really hard to online here; without my 'BF' beside me..
Laptop!!!

Huhuhuhuhu~

Anyway, I will be home one week before Aid Mubarak!
Cant wait to be at home~

Uhhh~ Home sweet home~~~

;p

Ill be back with bus, together with my senior, Azim.. [psstt.. he's cute and funny] LOL~
InsyaAllah~

And yeah, one of the reason Im getting crazy to Facebooking is because I want to see the Annual General Meeting [AGM] pictures!!!!

The theme was 'Night In Glitz'... Whooo~
But I was just wearing a simple and beautiful dress [baju kurung]~

^_____^

Ill put the pictures here, later, maybe..
MAYBE~

Or, just go and stalk my FB~ Easier..

XD


Bye2 for now!! Love you! ^_____^


Aii~

No comments:

Post a Comment