Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Married?!~

Heyaa!

Ohh Emm Ghee! I really cant believe this!! >.<

So this is what happen,

I went to school earlier, helping my teachers in the 'bookstore' which I called 'koop'..
Its me and my friends, Shali, Salina, Meywa and Ajeerah..

While we were talking, I realize that Meywa, wearing a gold ring.

I was like, "Wah! even I dont wear any jewelery" or something like that~ >.<

Then suddenly- still dont know where it came from,- a few minutes later, she told us "Im already engaged"~

O_o

Me, and Shali, was like.. "WHATTTT???!! WAIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!"

OMG!OMG! she's not lying! She even showed us her engagement pictures! I feel like crying! >Im very happy! but sad at the same time! She dont even tell us about this beforee!

But still, Im happy!
I mean, OMG! >again<

MY friend getting married this April!! >.<

Then its makes me think, O_o We only 17! Not even 18 yet! :O
Thats early! but..>.<
>exited overload<

Im happy for you my friend! Hope you will be happy always! <3~

Then we started talking about how she even think to get married.. :O
>And psst, Shali was like, "arent you afraid?","the first night","the honeymoon"... Whahahaha! =x

So yeah, thats what happen.. >.<

<3, Aii~

No comments:

Post a Comment